.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Last September in My Middle School Career!

Yes, guys, next year I am going up to ninth-grade! High school! But...my day was a pretty normal, everyday school day. In the morning, I did some science. Then I had Spanish class, that was spent arguing with one of my group members, who thinks he should be respected since he's older. Well..uhm...he's right. But that's just me when it comes to boys. I choose which ones I want to respect and be kind to. I am not the type to be all flirty or girly with boys. But...when I'm with my close friends or really any girl, my inner child-like personality and along with my girly/drama queen self comes out. Seriously, guys. I don't know how to explain about myself. One day I am yelling at someone, then smiling, laughing, crying, shy, out-going, loud, annoying, and then neutral. I do not need to continue, right? 
For lunch, since I'm so bankrupt, I have no money to buy lunch. I stayed in a practice room to practice a song, until my high school friends kicked me out. Very nice of them, huh? Since I had nothing to do, I decorated my locker! #masterpieceofhappiness


So, what do you think? Awesome, right? Oh, by the way, Flavia is my middle name and that is a folder where I keep my homework sheets to bring home on that day. Pretty smart, huh? To tell you the truth, I was pretty sad the whole day. I don't know why. I just was. Its probably because of the math exam tomorrow and the pacer test! Torture, torture, torture. But I know I will get through it, no matter what. Do you think I spent my last September in middle school okay? Because...I. Do. Not. Know.