.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Photography

Well...I am still twelve years old and I still have so much to learn about photography. But, I am really into it! So right now, I am going to show you some of the pictures I took on school trips! By the way, I also have won with some pictures of mine! So I'll let you know which ones they are! And I promise, I cross my heart, that I did not Photoshop anything! There are no effects given either, since the contest at our school, did not allow any of those things.

 This one and the one below, I got third place! In the year 2013! When I was in sixth-grade.




 This one, I got second place for the category, "Omani Culture". I won with this when I was in seventh grade!











So...those are my pictures! And, no. These will not be my last ones. I will be taking more throughout the years! So, stay tuned! Oh, and have a great day/night!