.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Writing: Preview of "In My Own Heart"

Today’s the day. I sit up on my bed, still clutching the blanket close to me as I hug my two, stuffed animals tight. Feelings of excitement, anxiousness, and nervousness wash through me. The ring of my alarm goes on, making me jump. I give out a sigh, “aish”. That is what happens when you are too addicted into watching Korean dramas every weekend. I get off my bed and stand up, my feet touch the ice-cold floor and sends a shiver through my spine. I face the mirror, smiled, and thought to myself, “you can do this, you can do this.”  

I inhale the sweet aroma of banana, sugar, and chocolate as I walk down the damp stairs on my favorite, sparkly socks. I stroll down to the dining room and a feeling of sheer delight formed its signature curve ear to ear, on my face. In front of me were small, triangle-shaped crepes complete with sweetened, condensed milk sauce. A mornings’ piece of artwork. I nibble mine, slowly, just like how a mouse would eat. It was warm, heavenly luscious as it melted in my mouth. At that right moment, I forgot about everything. But it felt good to make the things that made me worry, insecure, scared melt away with such sweet-tasting treats. At least...for now.
***


Done. That is all you get of my upcoming, new narrative story! Mwahahah! I am so mean! And I even finished it with a beautiful, blue bow! I will be releasing it later on, on October. I am now in the process of revising and re-reading. So, don't be too surprised if the two paragraphs become different. This story is based on me, everything that you will be reading in this story has happened. But more precisely and detailed! I can't wait to show it to you! "In My Own Heart" coming soon to this blog, that is just one click away!