.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Monday, September 29, 2014

My Day!

Hello! Ugh. I have been so busy! I am so sorry that I now can't make as many blogposts in a day anymore. I have a math exam coming soon and I also have to do to writing for science. Both very important. Anyway...I've been looking through my blog and I just noticed I haven't posted many picture of me in these recent days. So, here they are!

My outfit to school!



I am not good at taking selfies, so I am sorry. Anyway...today has been a very interesting, tiring day for me. I had to do a pacer test (running test) in the morning, I have to get ready for a math exam, and to top it all off, today my friends decided to sit where a group of high school boys usually sit. What a great plan that had been. All I'm going to say is that they decided to sit with us and...they caused trouble. Hilarious trouble. That made my friends laugh at how bright, red my face was turning because the high schoolers were sitting beside me. None of my friends helped. They laughed at me. Yes, I cried by laughing so much. But still. Haha, very funny. Anyway...because of that, my friends decides to sit there again! Well. If I don't like the food at lunch and if I'm not too hungry, I will maybe make a video! Covering songs or just me talking! Wouldn't that be fun? Just hope that my friends won't be dragging me along to come with them to lunch again so I can record the video. Just hope. How was your day?