.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Monday, September 22, 2014

School Update - Science

Ok, people. I think what I am doing in science class at school would be a cool topic to tell you guys about. In science, we have a project to make a kind of design/spaceship thingy/lander (whatever you want to call it) to protect the egg, while falling down. You know, an egg drop kind of project. But, right now we are all still in the testing design process. It's so much fun but, still challenging at the same time. I have made a group with two of my friends in that class, which makes it even more better! Our design/lander, right now, has turned out actually really good! We are very proud and confident about it! Watch the videos below! And make sure to check out those photos too! 


 

Yup, that's me! Isn't that enough videos? I guess so...maybe one more? I promise. This is the last one. All my team members need their own videos, right?

You see the guy in red in the back? He smirked. Which sadly means...he is not impressed. Our poor design lander has been underestimated. 

Oh, lookie there! It's me!



Yup, so I hope you enjoyed that! This is my first school update and do not fear! There will be more school updates in the future! Look forward to them!