.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, September 19, 2014

My President Election Speech!

Yes, yes I know I just started...but, believe me. I have already gone through so many things in the last five weeks of school and here is one of the things I have to show you. My president election speech! I didn't get elected, but it was worth the risk! Oh, I actually made a quote from that!
 "The winner is the person who accepts their lost, with a winner's heart."                                                                                                         ~ Conchita Isdiawan
It got cut off and the beginning part, because apparently, my mom is still adjusting to her new iPhone 5. But, no worries! That part was just a intro to make people interested. I was really touched that day, when I saw my mom in the audience, it showed me how much she supported me. Love ya, mommy!
Watch zhe video below!
I hope that inspired you!