.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Saturday, October 18, 2014

#WHYBD

What Have You Been Doing? I am starting a new series for you! WHYBD? #WHYBD Yay! That's the acronym for my new series! Well, just like the title, I will be giving an update to you about what I've been up to, my schedules, and all those fun things! 
It's Saturday today and I am going to go shopping with my family! Don't worry, after the shopping, I will be posting a new Pick Ups episode! Well, after I write it up. Anyway...I have an #ootd picture! The outfit will be the one I am wearing today to the mall! I am so excited!

I am in love with my new shoes and horse purse - bag - whatever you call it. Would you wear something like this? And apparently, you guys probably don't know yet. I now have an obsession with bows and cat ears. And I begged my mom to buy me more today. And she said she will! I buy my bows and cat ears at places like Forever21 or Claires'. Two of my favorite shops in Oman, since Oman does not have that many teen fashion stores. 
I have been busy this weekend! I have only finished half of my homework. Plus, I have a social studies midterm assessment to study for. For Tuesday. But...on that same day I have the assessment, I am going on a trip to the Pavo Real restaurant with my Spanish class! Not that I'm happy or anything, but guys, I get to meet my besties there. Food. Not just food. Mexican Food. Why I'm not that happy you ask? Well...let's just say that in Spanish class, me have no close friends. My weird grammar over there was on purpose. I had two of my close friends, but they decided to move to Arabic class instead. I mean, really? Why you leave me alone?!

You guys are probably asking me to move to Arabic with them, right? But I can't! I spent since 3rd Grade in Spanish class. I don't think I need to forget Spanish just for my friends. I already picture the scene for Pavo Real...I sit on the long table filled with all my classmates, next to someone I'm comfortable with. I'm not alone, but I feel alone. Deep isn't it? This is all probably making you cringe, I am sorry. I don't know how I should express myself at these times. 
That is all for my first episode of  #WHYBD ! I hope you enjoyed it!