.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Saturday, November 15, 2014

#WHYBD 2

...I AM SO SORRY. Here we go again with the begging. *sigh* Nope. I won't say any of my excuses, so...shall we get into the topic? #WHYBD ???

 
It is November now! Oh, and today's my friend Jazmin's birthday! I don't know why I just said that but, just sayin'. This week is only a three-day week! Yay for that! I promise I will be posting at least one thing on the weekend, alright? And guys, when I say I have been active on Instagram, you have to believe me. Check my Instagram out whenever you feel like it's been too long since I posted. 

Ok. I have been shopping like crazy these few weeks. Like. Crazy. It's just that Forever 21 has so many cute clothes for the winter! I bought a cropped sweater that would go with my blue skirt that I have! I'll post a photo of it in the weekend. Oh, I recently went to Cotton On, just to see if they had anything I liked and they did! They have a pretty cool store filled with fun graphics and sayings on the clothes! A new favorite store of mine! But, I just can't find an ear headband of animals anymore. I'm pretty mad and sad about that. But I'm sure that going into more wintery and spring clothing that it will show up one day! Going on to winter...I bought lots of decorations for my room! I changed my room so much but, I love it! You know since its almost Christmas and all, I took advantage of the pretty lights and decorations. Not for celebration but, for my room. I'll post those pictures, too in the upcoming weekend!
I auditioned for this MS Fine Arts festival that will be taking a few students to Abu Dhabi! I auditioned for both drama and choir. I am not a very good actress but, I am quite confident on my singing? I don't know. But the results are today! WooHoo! Thankfully there was no tests or quizzes in these few days, just loads of homework and projects. So...what have you been doing? #WHYBD