.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, November 28, 2014

#WHYBD 3

YO, YO, YO! I can't believe its almost a new upcoming year! Why is this school year going on too fast?! Anyway, school report cards are going to be given soon! I'm so scared but at the same time excited. Because, I believe, that I have done very good this trimester. Well...have I told you yet that I'm accepted for the MS Fine Arts Invitational? I probably have...don't remember though. I'm excited for that too. I'm just blabbering about random stuff right now. Sorry 'bout that.
I'm in eighth grade which means...next year is my first year in high school! I have friends in high school and they talk about how stressful it is, how scary, how unusual, etc. Then, they ask what grade I am in again and they'll be like..."Oh, right...you're in eighth grade. I am so sorry! Don't worry, high school is so much fun though." Well, thanks, after scaring my guts out. I just hope people won't...notice me? But I can't. I have the guts to come to school wearing cat and bunny ears on normal days, I will totally not be noticed. *sarcasm* On the first day, I'll be like "help meeeeeeeee! Don't leave me moommmyyy!" Plus, I'll still be 13 in my first months in high school, how lovely. I have enough drama going on in my life in eighth grade. The next thing I need in high school is attention. But no matter what happens, I hope that I won't change so much that I will ignore my parents or my brothers. You know, that stereo-typical thing that happens to teenagers when they start to "grow older?" Yeah, that.
Throughout this weekend, I have went shopping, eating at the beach. That's all. And we're going to go shopping again today! By 'we', I mean my family. What Have You Been Doing?! 
#throwback to the yearbook "photoshoot"