.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Monday, October 6, 2014

First Week of October Pick Ups!

I. Am. So. Sorry. I know its the fall break and I should have had enough time to post something. But I was so tired. My schedule the last few days were wake up at five then sleep again until eleven. Wake up at eleven, take a shower, eat breakfast. Go on my phone, watch Bethany Mota or something informational on YouTube and then sleep again until five in the evening. And then do my night buisness and sleep at least at nine. Then repeat. Yup. Although, I was quite active on my Instagram. So, if you want to get updates, check my Instagram first.
But, push that aside, here is my second episode(?) of my "Pick Ups" series!
 
Drama, Movies, etc.
I am still currently watching "My Lovely Girl" and "Hi! School: Love On". Just like I said in my last "Pick Ups" episode, I love both the dramas so much! But a drama which I have started to watch with my family is "Emergency Couple". We slightly watched it but, never got to actually see what its about. "Emergency Couple" is kind of a more in the adult side but, guys, do not worry. K-Dramas are always appropriate for at least fifteen year olds. 
Now, its time for explaining what this drama is about. Alright. There is a couple who got married and then divorced because the husband's (Oh Chang Min) mother did not approve Oh Jin Hee. Also, they did not work well with each other. But then six years later, they meet again in a friend's wedding. Isn't fate and destiny such a great thing? Anyway...they meet a lot before they find out that they are interns at the same hospital. They are also in the same group. So the story begins...Oh Chang Min will start falling in love with Oh Jin Hee despite his mother's desire for him to marry a minister's daughter. Who already has feelings with him. Guys. Its a love pentagon. You see the picture above? The other guy in the pic likes Oh Jin Hee but, the girl next to him likes him. The minister's daughter on the far right likes Oh Chang Min, but Oh Chang Min likes Oh Jin Hee. Life is complicated. Wait. let me change that. LOVE is complicated.

Stuff; Essentials, Random Things
Well? Did I mention that today was my birthday? No? Well then...today was my birthday! I am officially a teenager now! I am not that happy though...because let's face it guys, when its your birthday, the older you get. I mean who wants to be old? Not me. Anyway...I went shopping with ma fam fam (my family, get it right guys)! I bought quite a lot. But I should have bought this shower gel that smelled like marshmallows! Yes, you guys. Marshmallows. But I felt really bad for buying too much...so my hand could not reach the lonely marshmallow-smelling shower gel.
The bags!
I gave all my purchases a photoshoot, so they could look good. Some are kind of hard to read, so I will be writing down about, okay? I will also be writing down what I need them for, so y'all know why I bought them.
Two combs! They were a really good uh...what's the word? AH! Deal. They were a really good deal! Two combs for a cheap price and it was worth it. I do not own any good combs right now, so I wanted to try these ones out.

 I have been wanting headphones for a long time now. These ones are really cool! They don't have the weird, microphone thingy dangling on the side! They have one that is actually just built into it! They are really cool and I like the color! In love with them!

My skin is so dry! And I just had to get a body lotion! Nivea is far most, one of my favorite types of body lotion. So I got that.

Let me just tell you guys...this smells amazing! Its hand and body soap. I never tried this one before, that's why I decided to just get a small bottle. I regret that now.

I know you can't read that, but it's hair spray. Not for styling, though. Its just for hair care. It smells really good (honey and apricots). I can't really judge it, yet. Because this is my first time trying it. I am quite satisfied!

The other things I got from Bath&Body Works are these perfumes! They smell really good! The one in the smaller bottle is called "Sweet Pea" and the big bottle is called "Beautiful Day". "Beautiful Day" smells so good I just had to get a big bottle. 


A red...what is this thing called? Ok. I have no idea. But I bought it for my orbees and robot fish! I never had the right place to keep them...but now I do!

Music
The song is actually from the drama I am currently watching, "My Lovely Girl". It is called "All Of A Sudden" sung by Krystal Jung who plays Yoon Se Na in the drama. Its such a pretty song.

Food
Have you ever heard of mug cakes? Of course you have! Its everywhere but, have you tried making it? I have! They are so easy to make and delicious at the same time! They are now my breakfast food! The best recipes for mug cakes so far is from http://kirbiecravings.com/ ! Try them! It has a whole section for different types of mug cakes! The mug cake I have been eating, non-stop is the peanut butter mug cake! I always top my cake with buttercream/creamcheese frosting! Its so good!
The picture of peanut butter mug cake on the website.
Well, then? What have you guys been up to? From now on, I will be a bit more active than before. How does that sound? Have a good rest of your day!