.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oh, October.


O. M. G. You guys. It's already October! Is it just me or does time go around too fast? Well, then. Hello there, October! Be a good month to everyone out there, okay? You see the picture above? Well, truthfully, I have never seen green leafs turn red or brown. Because in Oman nothing changes. At all. Just that we have loads of rain in fall/winter, which I hope will happen again! Because it feels so nice and cool. Reading a good book and watching the rain through the windows. That is a perfect day for me. Something more awesome is that we have a week of school off! Woo Hoo! Time to relax and read a lot of books and...turn thirteen! I am almost an official teenager. But...I want to stay as a twelve year old, though. I want to be forever young but sadly, that's not how this life goes.
How did you start your October? Me? I started it with P.E. (physical education) class and did my real pacer test. I got 35 laps. Yes, guys. Please clap, I did an awesome job. And at the end of the day, I had to stay after school to do my math exam. I'm pretty confident with it. But something that really made my day was that I got to talk to two of my ninth-grader friends! Who I don't get to see as much anymore because now they are too "cool" for me and all. Just kidding. It's because they are in high-school and I'm not. We all use the bus to get home, so we got to talk to each other and have fun along the way. Just like in the old days when we were all in middle school, together. I will be releasing a "Pick Ups" series again, pretty soon. It's just that I do not have new stuff, yet. So when I do get some new stuff that I have "picked up", I will be releasing it as a post! Stay tuned for more posts coming up!