.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, September 19, 2014

Introduction!

Hey, there! Do you guys remember a blog called "Reine de Bonheur"? Well...if you don't. Nevermind. That was my old blog, that I deleted because I wasn't active anymore. I hope to keep this one though. As you can see, I changed it into "Princesse...". Its more pretty. Well then, let's get to some introductions!
Hi! My name's Conchita, which means "little shell" when translated in Spanish or Italian. I love it though! I'm twelve years old but, turning thirteen in less then a month! October 6! I'm a muslim girl, Indonesian, 5"1 (155 centimeters) and growing, 44 kilograms (if you were curious), I go to school (duh!). I am an eighth grade student. I, honestly, am a K-drama addict, I am in love with stuffed animals, and the color pink. Just to warn you...I am a very loud, annoying, interesting, weird, dork. I'm adorkable! But, you know, everyone's got that side that is the opposite of that. Kind, caring, loving, smart, thoughful, open-minded, book-worm. That's me in the middle (of zhe pic)!
The reason(s) I made this blog is to inspire you, make you smile, laugh, cry, and also just for the fun of it! So, here it goes..."ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!" ~ Ellie