.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Last Week of September Pick Ups!

Ok, I am right now, going to start something new! I hope you will enjoy it! Before I start actually doing it, I want to explain what the "Pick Ups" part means. Alright, here it goes...I want to show you what I have been picking up lately (see what I did there?). Books, clothes, movies, dramas, music, school, things like that. And no, it will not be only once each month, but as many times a month as I can. I hope this will be interesting and fun for you! 

Dramas, Movies, TV Shows
Alrighty. First of all, I am so sorry that I truthfully, am not an American movie or TV show fan. I tend to watch Korean dramas and Korean dramas only. But, I promise, one day I will fangirl over a Western movie. But right now...
My Lovely Girl
Ok, guys. I just can't. I can't handle all the feeling I have over this drama. I just can't even talk. I watched the first episode last night, actually, alone. I know. I just can't. I am already so addicted to this drama. It's perfection. I can't wait for the whole drama to be released. This drama is called "My Lovely Girl" or "She's So Lovable" in English. 
It's about a guy (Rain), who plays as Lee Hyun Wook, who has suffered a lost of his girlfriend who died right in front of his very, own eyes. He is a successful singer and produces but, has made a choice that he wanted to take a break from it.
Krystal Jung, who plays Yoon Se Na, is a talented, aspiring musician. But, has not have the chance to show her talents to the world. And she is struggling with life.
Both are suffering the lost of Yoon So Eun. Lee Hyun Wook's girlfriend and Yoon Se Na's older sister. But when they finally meet each other, they slowly fall in love and heal through music together.
Hi! School-Love On
Alright, apart from having unique concepts, this drama is fun and innocent. I have been watching this since two weeks ago? I don't know. But, it is so interesting and funny! It's a shame that it didn't get enough attention. But, I love it. This drama is called "Hi! School-Love On", it is based on high schoolers, but seriously people, it is appropriate.
It is about an un-named, ageless angel who saves a boy and miraculously turns into a human because of it. She is Kim Sae Ron who plays Lee Seulbi.
Shin Woohyun who is being played by Nam Woohyun is the boy who Lee Seulbi saves. His grandmother lets Seulbi stay at their house, because of how Seulbi saved Woohyun's life. Being with her day by day, Woohyun falls in love with her.
Problems arise, people are lost, fights take place, and it's time for Seulbi to return to her true home. But the question is...does she want to go back?

Books
Books! In this section, I will be telling you about books I am reading as of right now. How's that? I will also (maybe) planning on doing book reviews if that's what you want.

Help for the Haunted
This is what I'm reading right now! I have only still started it, but I am totally hooked in! It's intriguing, fast-paced, and interesting!

Alrighty. I am so sorry that this was too short! But, I haven't been shopping or getting anything new lately! So, my first "pick ups" will end here. But wait! Watch the video below! Just something fun I made when my friend decided to spam my iPad! Check it out! That's me down there! 

Bye, bye! I hope you guys are having a great day/night! #pickups on Instagram to show me what you guys have been up to!