.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Sunday, September 28, 2014

School Update: Science

Hey, guys! I am so sorry for taking too long to post a blogpost today! I was busy! So here it is. A blogpost at 8:44 which is the time currently, here in Oman. This is an update of my project! Here are the before pictures of our very brave volunteer, Kitty and the lander Hope! For those of you who read my previous update about science, today was the day of my egg drop! And for those who don't know...I had a project to make a successful egg drop in science class and today was the day of the real testing! For this post, I won't be going into too much detail but, if you want to read more about it check out my educational blog! taism19conchita.blogspot.com ! Alright, here we go!

Aren't Kira's hands pretty? Oh, Kitty is also pretty too!


Isn't the picture beautiful? Credits to the young photographer, Conchita!

I am very sorry to say that our brave volunteer, Kitty could not land safely on planet Mars. While landing, Kitty was sending us signals and messages, but we could not understand. But then the signal got cut off. The signal came back on, thirty minutes later and Kitty's last words were, "It's red up here, my favorite color. It's beautiful. I made it, guys. But I'm sorry I couldn't help investigate...I have a crack on my head...It's leaking...I'm sorry." And a long beep came on again. It took only a few seconds, until the team burst into tears. Kitty and Hope will forever be in our hearts.

There's me and Kira expressing our loss and then...there's Stella.


Okay, guys. Seriously, now. Sadly, Hope and Kitty were attacked and shot by aliens and that is how both Hope and Kitty got injured. Okay. Sorry. 

That is all I have to say! Check out my educational blog to read more about it, if you want! taism19conchita.blogspot.com. Oh. I'll be uploading the video of the drop soon! So, stay tuned!