.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sometimes... + Info!

By now, you guys probably already know that I am a very thoughtful person who basically, likes to think a lot. Sometimes when I spend time thinking a lot, I stare into space and really look into life's meanings. And here's one of the quotes I made!
"Sometimes...maturity (growing up) is not about throwing away your toys, it's about how you play with them."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ~ Conchita Isdiawan
I hope you guys are have a great day or night! This post will definitely not be my last post of the day! So stay tuned! Also, something I want to inform you, is that I will be posting my stories, essays, and all that writing stuff on this blog! I hope you guys can check them out and comment what you think or contact me by email and tell me what you think about them! If don't already know...I am really passionate about writing when I have a topic or story I feel really excited to write about. I am really excited about this blog and I hope to be successful! Wish me luck guys!