.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, September 30, 2016

My Cover of Gravity!

September 24th, 2016. Singer Conchita Isdiawan, made her come back on stage as a solo singer, singing a shortened version cover of Sara Bareilles's Gravity.



Now. It would be a sad, short post if I left it at that. So, I'll answer the question(s), how did I pick this song and why I picked it. Sit down, grab your popcorn, because it's a long story. No. Actually it's a short and sweet one. Ever since September of last year, I've been interested in this pre-debut group, called PLEDIS Girlz (as of now). But as they got more introduced more officially and publicly and I got to see more of them, that interest became love and admiration for them. 
So the story is, these ten girls (well eight because the other two were busy with their project group, IOI but that's another story) have been performing at their own, small concerts to showcase their more of their talents before they debut. One of these girls happened to cover Gravity as her solo song, her name is Jung Eunwoo (Eunwoo Jung). My favorite girl out of the group, a precious and talented angel she is. I was so amazed by her voice in her cover, I got emotional. That was when I told myself, "This is it. This is the song I'm going sing in my 10th Grade year, somewhere, somehow." 
Right after I finished watching her cover and wiped some tears off my face, I ran to my mom. I showed it to her and she immediately loved the song too. 
While singing gravity that day, I thought to myself, "I'm singing this for my mom, my family, and of course Jung Eunwoo."

Here is Jung Eunwoo's cover of Gravity!