.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, September 30, 2016

Hi, It's Been A Year

Hi, It's Conchita! It's been so long since I've posted sorry about that! High School has really been something, I tell you. I've passed 9th Grade successfully! I am now in my 10th Grade, a sophomore of high school. I can't even believe it still. Time just keeps passing by so quick, it makes me scared. It was just yesterday I turned 12 and now I'm turning 15 in five days, FIVE DAYS. 

This is just an update post so...let me tell you some updates! I feel a little more comfortable in high school now (ok joke but let's say I am), so I'm joining clubs about things I really love to do! Writing, sewing, and photography! This year, I have no PE classes whatsoever which makes me sad. But my schedule is already packed with classes, I guess it makes sense. For an alternative, I'm attending an after school activity for girls who want to have fun and work out. 

I'm not someone who is all about taking pictures of myself but I swear I still look the same as I did two years - maybe even three years ago. So, there's no picture I could share of myself right now. In fact I haven't taken a so-called selfie since like September of 2015. 

And now. About posting. If I'm not so stressed, finish all my homework early, I might be posting a generous amount here again. On top of that, since I am in writing club and have joined the high school newspaper team, I might post some of my works from there too! Oh. Also I might share my photography and sewing masterpieces haha.