.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, December 8, 2017

Moving to a New Site!

Greetings everyone,

It's now junior - 11th grader - Conchita writing. I have come to write that I will be changing blogs in a few days or maybe after final exams! I have always been thinking and thinking about this blog: believe it or not. But, I realized that I really do love writing and do not want to just abandon this tradition that I started. From now on, instead of writing for writing (if that even makes ANY sense) I want to write about my thoughts, ideas, opinions on different topics. Or really just anything that comes to mind. I think that was the hardest thing to overcome: not knowing what to write. Now, I have found and experienced many more things to write about. I believe it's important to give myself this type of opportunity; to let myself reflect on who I was and who I can become as years go by. So, that's it! The next and last post here will be about my new site and its link (hopefully right away after I survive through finals).