.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;}

Friday, May 22, 2015

Summer is Around the Corner! #WHYBD

Summer is around the corner for me! June 9th! But hold up, that means I would be an official 9th Grader. Yeah, I'm one of those typical, innocent girl who's scared of going up to high school. But do you know what kind of girl I still will be? A girl who never gives up even when things get hard on her. Oh, and I will never lose my happiness or my caring heart (because somehow, some high schoolers lose that). Cause I have my family who is always there for me!
What shall I talk about first...? Have you seen Pitch Perfect 2?! I have with my brother who sadly look like he is older than me but he's not. It was amazing! There was much more humor in this movie than the first one. And all the mash-ups and soundtracks were very well put together. The next movie(s) I'm anticipating is Minions, Jurassic World, and Inside Out.
Also, also. I will be maybe posting a new "My Writing" episode(?) Maybe. If I have the time in summer to type up a good story! I have had this in my mind for a long time. I think the sound of vlogging is cool to me. Like I've been watching Aspyn Ovard and vlogbby11 on YouTube, they always have so much fun vlogging. I have the perfect camera already...so I don't know. Maybe I could start that! You know, make my summer more interesting! But maybe...I'm too young? Let's see, let's see.
Well, school has been pretty tough on me lately. I have a speech, two video projects, a roller coaster project (if you want to find out more go to my other blog), and on top of all of that, I have tests and final assessments. Oh, and homework. Don't forget the homework. I know, I know there must be people out there who are dealing or who have dealt with worse. So, that's why I am not going to make a big deal out of it.
Oh my god. How could I forget?! Before I went to Space Camp, I went to Japan with my family! I had to skip like two weeks of school but, it was all worth it. We saw cherry blossoms, some sakuras, Mount Fiji, went to DisneySea, Universal Studios, LOTS of shopping, and so much more. Should I upload some pictures? Yes? No? Maybe so? We'll see! I'll be posting a lot!
That's what I've been doing lately...how about you?